Teachers plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary or secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. They also promote enthusiasm for learning and for subjects. Adheres to national curriculum standards.
- Plans, prepares and delivers lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Establishes and communicating clear objectives for lessons, units and projects
- Adapts curriculum to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress
- Measures progress and accomplishments of students towards their academic achievements on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
- Instructs and monitors students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Assesses, records and reports on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students;
- Updates all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations
- Reviews and evaluates one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programme/s
- Bachelor’s degree in Education and other related programs, Master’s Degree in Counseling/Guidance, Education, or Social Work is preferred
- Teaching credential/certificate/license for corresponding age/grade level
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and other related platforms
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- familiarity with online learning platforms
Skills needed for this role
The Teacher must have the proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis. He/She must perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program. He/She must have relative knowledge and implementation of relevant technology. Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee