The Technical Architect designs the layout of IT systems for organizations and oversees programs to make sure that the proper information architecture is implemented effectively. His/Her job involves building data communication networks such as local area networks (LANs), develops networks that can help the organization implement its business plans, and communicates system requirements to software development teams
- Develops plans for data communication networks, creating layouts that will best serve their company’s needs
- Analyzes the needs of large systems and breaking them down into smaller manageable parts
- Presents the proposed layouts to management to explain why they’re necessary to the organization
- Communicates best products and systems to client
- Predicts future network needs by analyzing present data traffic and estimating how the business’s growth will affect the network.
- Provides the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Researches new networking possibilities to determine what advances best suit their organization and help the company meet its goals and targets.
- Oversees development and implementation of assigned programs and guide teammates
- Carries out testing procedures to ensure systems are running smoothly
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- Proven previous work experience as aTechnical Architect
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration.
- Familiarity with operating systems like Windows, UNIX, and databases like MySQL
Skills needed for this role
The Technical Architect must have good Anticipation and problem-solving skills as well as in-depth knowledge about quality standards, legislation, and best practices. He/She must have familiarity with programming languages, operating systems, and Office software as well as advanced project management skills.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management