The Territory Sales Representative has responsibilities that consist of presenting products and services to potential clients, identifying unique consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products as per the specific requirements of the region in question. He/She conducts in-depth research and identifies any new business opportunities.
- Researches and identifies new business opportunities
- Answers customer doubts and queries about features, pricing, and additional services
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Creates and maintains a report on the regional sales
- Explains and promotes the company’s products and services to clients
- Cross-sells products, when appropriate
- Reports on regional sales results on a basis like- weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Monitors competitor sales activities within your assigned territory
- Helps clients find appropriate products and services as per their requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a Territory Sales Representative
- Knowledge of sales principles and skills to offer excellent customer services
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Excellent and motivational communication skills
- Possesses a good knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Skills needed for this role
The Territory Sales Representative must share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. He/She should be a dynamic, results oriented sales professional. He/She be focused on driving high performance results, generating strong leads, prospecting and identifying opportunities.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing