The Training Coordinator works with Human Resources and Management to identify training requirements and institutes plans for training new and existing employees. He/She has familiarity with instructional methods, coaching and skill development. He/She also uses skills to support the rest of the team and ensure all employees are working efficiently and to company standards.
- Interviews candidates and hiring new employees
- Oversees employee attendance and performance
- Coordinates appropriate training activities for new recruits and current employees
- Communicates all the training programs on a timely basis
- Coordinates both internal and external team building activities at a company-wide level
- Researches curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Coordinates employee development training programs like language courses, or health and safety courses
- Coordinates with trainers, facilitators, trainings’ partners and training beneficiaries
- Contributes to the choosing of appropriate training methods and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Training or relevant field
- Proven previous work experience as a Training Coordinator
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Thorough understanding of modern training principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate people
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
Skills needed for this role
The Training Coordinator must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously. He/She must have extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials and yearly training plans and materials for all departments.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development