The Training Facilitator provides support in the process of developing and maintaining training programs. His/her job description entails overseeing training processes by monitoring training methods and giving feedback on training areas that need to be improved.
- Prepares, coordinates, and evaluates educational programs for employees in a particular organization or company.
- Evaluates the training needs by interviewing staff and managers
- Administers and reviews progress on assessments.
- Handles training sessions that employees undergo
- Creates materials for the training sessions.
- Measures training effectiveness based on student validation exams and feedback
- Oversees the maintenance of records of curriculum and materials
- Gathers reports on the quality training form trainees, managers, and instructors.
- Arranges activities including in-house and off-site locations like presentations, role-playing exercises etc.
- Engages trainees in your training process with the help of visual aids and improved courses
- Participates and assists in the development and implementation of plans
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Training or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Training Facilitator or similar role for more than 5 years
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Thorough understanding of modern training principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate people
Skills needed for this role
The Training Facilitator must have excellent verbal and written communication skills which enable a training facilitator to effectively educate employees and communicate with the upper management. He/She must have the proficiency and familiarity with Talent Management and career paths. Having a sound knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques and well developed understanding of processes of the company are also essential for this role,
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development