The Warehouse Worker maintains organization in the company warehouse and will retrieve stock from any location within the warehouse. He/She works closely with management by creating reports and actively monitoring inventory while keeping precise records or goods stored and stocked.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Labels and stockpiles merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Operates adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Properly packs items to be shipped according to company standards to ensure they arrive in excellent condition
- Communicates errors to relevant parties
- Preserves a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Monitors and reports any missing or lost inventory to management
- Accurately maintains company database including all stock and warehouse items
- High School Diploma or general educational diploma.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Worker or similar roles
- A forklift driver’s certification.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with warehouse equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and computer-based inventory systems
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions
Skills needed for this role
The Warehouse Worker must have the ability to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing. He/She must have experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail. Having good Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining an organized warehouse.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee