The Business Intelligence Consultant monitors and reviews existing data analytics systems and develops and modifies data warehouse systems. He/She helps organizations with collecting, refining, and presenting data to improve decision-making.
- Provides expertise in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics systems.
- Reviews existing data flow and analytics systems
- Works with technical resources to design and model the data warehouse systems.
- Works with data analysts to prepare reports for decision-makers.
- Assists in developing BI reporting and analysis applications.
- Works with multiple data sources and databases
- Designs, develops and executes new data analysis policies
- Provides optimal and cost-effective solutions to business teams in achieving business objectives.
- Utilizes data analytics tools and visualization platforms.
- Provides functional and technical guidance to business teams when needed.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Proven previous work experience as a Business Intelligence Consultant
- Proficiency in data mining, business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI), data processing frameworks, and report writing.
Skills needed for this role
The Business Intelligence Consultant should be able to develop a data warehouse and data mart. He/She must have knowledge of various database functions, models, and processes. He/She should also be able to manage current data warehouse systems and enhance functions.
Consultant, More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Information & Technology, Business Intelligence