The Cleaner keeps offices, homes, hotels or other public areas neat and organized. His/Her main duties include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors, dusting countertops, ceilings and furniture and sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens or other public areas.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Refills supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
- Performs various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc
- Liaises with the line manager to ensure sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Informs maintenance manager of anything that is broken or not functioning correctly so that the issue is resolved promptly
- Cleans buildings, removes debris, and keeps all the corners and areas of an organization clean and tidy.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- High School degree or general educational diploma is preferred
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- The physical ability to bend, reach, stretch, walk, and bend during the daily routine
- Adequate knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
Skills needed for this role
The Cleaner must have well-developed communication skills and possess the ability to accept, understand, and follow instructions. He/She must have the ability to adapt to change in schedules, with good time management skills and must have a positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
Facilities and Maintenance, Housekeeping