The Corporate Travel Manager will be responsible to manage company travel programs and monitor the travel of our clients. A Corporate Travel Manager should book tickets, reconcile expenses and communicate with other members of the team as well as the travel agents.
- Comes up with programs and policies for corporate travel.
- Ensures all the travel arrangements and operations are made like transport and lodging.
- Maintains a relationship with vendors and agencies.
- Negotiates rates and contracts with travel service providers.
- Manages credit card programs, charges, and reimbursements if any.
- Ensures that all programs comply with all travel procedures.
- Provides suggestions and advice on travel documents, import and export regulations, and insurance.
- Continuously works towards the improvement of travel programs.
- BA in Tourism or similar relevant role
- Any additional certification related to traveling and tourism will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of domestic and international travel regulations and customs.
- Customer-centered mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of T&E processing.
Skills needed for this role
The Corporate Travel Manager must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be critical-thinker and problem-solver. He/She must have good time-management skills and multitasking skills. Analytical attitude with an organized approach, exceptional negotiation skills and outstanding customer service abilities are also essential for this role.
Travel, Tourism, Hospitality Management