The Field Service Technician is a professional who provides on-site end-user support, telecom installation, programming, maintenance, and repairs to a wide variety of telecommunications’ systems, equipment, cabling, and to other related systems and equipment at all locations within the assigned work region.
- Troubleshoots any problems the customers are having
- Provides service and customer support during field visits
- Perform all on-site activities related to installation, repair, management and maintenance
- Meets with the customer to determine the nature of the service or repair.
- Carries out regular repairs, maintains equipment, and demonstrates to clients how to use products/equipment.
- Makes equipment recommendations to customers
- Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Checks and updates field automation systems and databases
- Provides preventive equipment maintenance.
- Uses the mobile office setting and equipment to interact with clients as well as their seniors in their organization.
- Makes appropriate recommendations and briefing on repairs, diagnostics and equipment specifications
- High School diploma or General educational diploma
- Proven experience as a Field Service Technician or other related roles
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Great communication skills to work with customers.
- Experience with managing and preserving technical equipment
Skills needed for this role
The Field Service Technician should possess brilliant customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by their clients. He/She must have the knowledge of different computing systems, operating systems. He/She must have excellent troubleshooting skills, plenty of field experience, and the ability to adapt to a changing work schedule
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Computer Science, Customer Service