The Sales Consultant speaks with clients and potential customers to help them learn about the Sales Consultant’s company, products and services. His/Her duties include meeting with clients, explaining how the company’s products or services function and providing training for the product or service.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Presents a company’s products or services to potential buyers
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients.
- Discovers customers’ needs and offers solutions to them through the company’s services or products.
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Conducts presentations to demonstrate to potential clients the benefits of our products.
- Recommends and selects products for customers based on their individual needs
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Performs research on the competition’s services.
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as Sales Consultant for more than 3 years
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Consultant must have interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis and familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce. He/She must have the ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently. Having time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner are essential for this role.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing