Talent Acquisition Director responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. He/She also conducts full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for the company, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Leads the end-to-end quality of talent acquisition cycle & candidate experience from talent attraction and long term/ proactive sourcing to candidate onboarding to maximize Graitec performance in talent acquisition
- Manages our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Collects, analyzes and maintains data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Serves as a true business partner to Newell Brand leaders, hiring managers, and HR business partners in all areas related to talent identification and selection
- Develops a network of potential future hires, e.g. past applicants and referred candidates
- Directs accountability of all recruitment activities & systems across the group
- Serves as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction.
- Ensures that the organization emphasizes and communicates its employee value proposition to retain talent and attract future talent through employment branding and digital strategy efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or related field required.
- More than 10 years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Ability to generate results through influence in a matrix environment with multiple and diverse stakeholders
Skills needed for this role
The Talent Acquisition Director must be a proven talent acquisition leader. The person must have a proven track record of developing, executing and leading talent acquisition strategies and teams. He/She must be a strong communicator both written and verbal and be comfortable using analytics to support their decisions. He/She must have both strong strategic capabilities as well as be hands-on and tactical execution. Experience in collaborating with multiple groups to align goals, resolve issues and ensure excellent customer service is essential.
Human Resources, Talent Acquisition