The Training Specialist conducts focused educational and training needs assessments within specified targeted adult populations; designs, develops, delivers, and evaluates a range of responsive educational curricula and training programs within defined fields of expertise.
- Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas in a specified field.
- Plans and implements training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Develops training materials by completing thorough research
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Organizes training sessions specific to various roles in the company.
- Creates budgets for all costs associated with training
- Organizes a training curriculum that honors company ethics and conduct
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Training or relevant field
- Proven previous work experience as a Training Specialist
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Thorough understanding of modern training principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate people
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
Skills needed for this role
The Training Specialist must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills and must be adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods. He/She must have the ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives and design and implement effective training and development.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development