The Assistant Account Executive focuses mainly on the servicing of client accounts. He/She works closely with an account executive in coordinating projects, communicating with vendors, analyzing client needs and creating brand awareness for the client.He/She might handle sales leads and coordinate marketing strategies for specific clients.
- Helps clients to increase sales and brand recognition
- Helps to oversee project schedules and budgets in areas of marketing, sales and advertising
- Composes and distributes press releases.
- Develos increased knowledge of new communication trends and applied them to influential engagement.
- Conducts research to formulate clients’ strategies.
- Communicates with clients and relevant vendors as well as internal employees throughout the project development and implementation process.
- Coordinates with internal teams and vendors to implement projects
- Helps plan projects from start to finish using estimates, budgets, schedules.
- Offers in-depth industry analysis and strategic recommendations.
- Develops and creates press materials to be used in media relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Proven previous experience as an Assistant Account Executive and Assistant Sales Coordinator
- Experience in project management with a background in advertising and social media marketing is preferable.
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
Skills needed for this role
The Assistant Account Executive should be a detail-oriented team player with the ability to motivate team members and provide excellent customer service to diverse clients. He/She should also have the ability to work independently as needed. Strong decision-making, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills are essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing