The Beautician is a highly skilled service-oriented individual who provides well-rounded cosmetic services to enhance customer appearance and boost their confidence. He/She styles hair, applies makeup, and provides hair removal and brow-enhancing treatments. He/She may also give guidance about proper hair and skin care.
- Communicates with clients in order to provide the requested services.
- Applies makeup, performs facials, and recommends skin care therapies.
- Threads and styles eyebrows as requested
- Performs permanent and temporary hair removal treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Provides effective solutions for common issues concerning hair, scalp, nails and skin.
- Provides expert personal care services to clients with regard to skin, hair and nails
- Suggests guidelines on personal skin care regimes.
- Ensures compliance with the highest sanitation standards
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proven work experience as a Beautician for more than 2 years
- A certification in a cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
Skills needed for this role
The Beautician must have outstanding people skills in order to handle the specific needs of individual clients and customers. He/she should be highly creative and also have a firm understanding of tried-and-tested techniques that are still in use today.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee