The Contract Recruiter works on a contract basis as a consultant to a company. He/She helps companies to source, screen and communicate with candidates and is qualified in hiring every type of employee the company needs, including a recruiting manager.
- Recruits qualified individuals to fill vacant positions
- Gathers resumes from online staffing tools, employee referrals, and networking efforts
- Maintains and develops friendly relations with professional organizations and universities from which applicants may be recruited
- Uses a variety of techniques and creativity to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Collaborates with HR personnel and executive stakeholders to determine an ideal hiring and staffing strategy
- Pre-screens applications and conduct further telephone screening if needed
- Oversees and conducts candidate interviews and implement new hiring process
- Provides regular reports to the hiring manager and identify hiring trends
- Documents all hiring efforts using appropriate company software
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Proven previous work experience as a Contract Recruiter
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Proficient in HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with MS Office and social media platforms
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
Skills needed for this role
The Contract Recruiter must have proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners. He/She must have a genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career. He/She must be skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Human Resource Management