The Executive Recruiter is primarily responsible for handling the recruiting and vetting process for new candidates. He/She helps the clients hire Executives for highly privileged positions who will add value to their businesses. He/she attracts high-potential candidates for ensuring successful and lasting placements.
- Coordinates with clients for understanding their financial and strategic objectives as well as hiring needs
- Prequalifies talent through profiling, gauging interest level, and timing through phone calls and emails.
- Identifies and implements new/innovative ways to source and connect with a diverse pool of candidates.
- Develops as well as executing targeted research strategies
- Coordinates with clients and candidates interview schedules on behalf of team members
- Researches about clients’ company, marketplace and competitors
- Communicates with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Maps role criteria, defining job descriptions and also documenting specifications
- Advertises vacancies on all major job posting sites, and on our social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Proven previous work experience as a Executive Recruiter
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews and onboarding processes.
- Proficient in HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with MS Office and social media platforms
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
Skills needed for this role
The Executive Recruiter must be highly organized and possess a thorough understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter, intricate Boolean searches, job sites, and internal database searching skills. He/She must be highly efficient with strong attention to detail and accuracy and excellent follow-through skills.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Human Resource Management