The Delivery Driver transports packages and other goods from a mail facility to a personal or business address. His/Her duties include loading goods, using navigation tools to arrive at the right address and delivering parcels to the correct address.
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Loads, transports, and delivers items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Communicates with dispatchers, drivers and other team members to make deliveries
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- High School diploma or general educational diploma
- Valid professional driver’s license for the required vehicle type.
- Good ability to drive with no prior violations.
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Driver
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
Skills needed for this role
The Delivery Driver must be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. He/She must ensure orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee