The Field Sales Representative establishes contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. He/She monitors industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilise those markets to expand revenue.
- Ensures contacts receive marketing literature and price catalogs; answers any questions and obtains any further information necessary for customers.
- Generates sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Travels to meet with distributors, vendors, and prospective customers.
- Evaluates customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Uses of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Maintains and expands client database within your assigned territory
- Assists customers with ordering information and configurations; provides quotations on customer requirements and provides appropriate follow up.
- Reports and provides feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Attends industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree in Business
- Successful previous experience as a Field Sales Representative and Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
Skills needed for this role
The Field Sales Representative must have strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. He/She must be a confident, assertive, goal-oriented individual. Having an outstanding multitasking ability and excellent organizational skills is also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing