The Junior Designer works with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. He/She is responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
- Understands project requirements and concepts
- Uses various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produces final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitches creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborates with team members to launch designs
- Takes on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Uses feedback from leaders to improve work
- Accurately estimates the time required to complete work, and works successfully within time and cost constraints.
- Pitches creative and impactful ideas.
- Assists in designing corporate communications, presentations, product packaging, sales flyers and promotional elements
- Uses feedback from other designers to improve.
- BA or BSc Degree in Graphic Designing or related field.
- An updated portfolio of the projects undertaken to date
- Understanding the visual elements such as type, layout, fonts, etc.
- Experience with the best designing software such as InVision and graphics editing tools like CorelDRAW, Photoshop and other related software.
- Knowledge of animation and video editing
- Basic knowledge of different kinds of design techniques.
- Skills needed for this role
- The Junior Designer must have problem-solving aptitude with outstanding creativity skills. He/She must have multitasking abilities and outstanding time management skills, communication skills, and knowledge of color correction techniques. Having basic knowledge of online marketing is also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee