The Machine Operator installs, fixes and operates various types of machinery. He/She performs routine maintenance checks, following strict safety regulations and guidelines and operating mechanical or computer-operated equipment.
- Monitors and maintains warehouse equipment and machinery
- Ensures the smooth and efficient running of machines
- Selects appropriate machines and settings for a given task.
- Controls and adjusts machine settings (e.g. speed)
- installs their machines, operates them to aid in plant processes, and performs routine maintenance checks.
- Starts machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Performs necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Performs periodic checks on equipment and solves problems as detected.
- Inspects parts with precision and measuring tools
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Machine Operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
- Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
Skills needed for this role
The Machine Operator should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. He should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed. He Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety and should have the ability to lift up to 20 kilograms and perform repetitive tasks
1-4 Years Experienced Employee