The Market Research Manager is responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective. The Research Manager develops or assists in the development of the research instrument. The Research Manager works closely with vendors or Market Research Project Directors ensuring the successful execution of the fieldwork.
- Communicates with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Selects the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Designs qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle
- Designs research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Works with Project Directors to oversee the fieldwork initiative
- Interprets data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations
- Plan, coordinate and execute assigned research projects.
- Supervises team members on a daily basis to complete research projects within deadlines.
- Tracks project progress periodically and reports the same to management.
- Identifies areas of improvements and develops new methodologies to meet milestones.
- Works with management in preparation of project budget and schedule.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
Skills needed for this role
Market Research Manager must have a good communication and interpersonal skills, proficient in researching about products and doing industry analysis and has the ability to fish out competitors possible strategy
Assistant Manager/ Manager
Research, Analysis, MBA, Business Administration