Public Relations Assistant helps to create and distribute promotional materials for clients. He/She provides general support to public relations departments by completing tasks such as filing, copying and answering the phone. He/she assembles press kits, sends out customer surveys, assists in creating marketing campaigns, oversees social media content and conducts media research.
- Ensures their obligation to help clients increase their public image and awareness of their products and services
- Manages calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.)
- Takes part in brainstorming sessions and suggesting innovative ideas.
- Ensures that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Helps maintain affirmative relationships between the client and other businesses, employees, investors, legislators, customers, or other communities
- Helps to develop and distribute PR materials.
- Drafts and designs different type of PR content (for example media announcements, newsletters and speeches)
- Manages PR materials, filing, copying, and performing other clerical tasks.
- Delivers content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related fields
- Previous work experience as a Public Relations Assistant
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of PR and marketing process and best practices
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Skills needed for this role
The Public Relation (PR) Executive must be creative with excellent communication and presentation skills. He/She should have a passion for the PR industry and experience with copywriting, editing, and social media platforms. He/she must also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including effective writing skills.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
Public Relations, Marketing