The Retail Stylist helps customers find clothing that fits their lifestyle and budget. He/She provides excellent customer service and knowledgeable advice about what works for each customer.
- Schedules appointments for clients and provides fashion-related advice.
- Purchases and stores a range of suitable products ahead of each fitting.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Identifies the needs of a client through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Recognizes customer requirements and provides best-suited results.
- Oversees and manages installation of window displays and store set up.
- Receiving payment for the items that clients would like to purchase.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Lets customers know about fashion trends as they apply to the individual
- Recommends fashionable items and creating complete looks that excite our customers.
- Degree in fashion styling, fashion design, or similar is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Stylist
- Certification in merchandise or fashion
- Knowledge of how different pieces of clothing and accessories serve people of different body types
- Proficient knowledge of new fashion trends and market conditions.
Skills needed for this role
The Retail Stylist should know how to select trendy pieces that suit clients’ aesthetics, body types, and personalities. He/ She must have exceptional oral and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team or individually as and when required. Having the ability to manage and handle multiple tasks is also required for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee