The Sales Associate assists customers throughout the buying process. His/Her duties include greeting customers when they enter the store, helping customers find specific products or showing them how to use them and ringing up customer purchases on the POS register
- Assists customers with requests in store and on the phone
- Operates cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Keeps the customer updated about product modifications and new features.
- Explains the benefits and functions of products, method of preparation and how to use them to achieve the best results
- Demonstrates knowledge of products and services to customers
- Directs customers to merchandise within the store.
- Implements the standard operating procedures for carrying out sales processes.
- Greets customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Promotes special sales, offers and awareness of store loyalty program
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Successful previous experience as Sales Associate and Sales Coordinator for more than 3 years
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated selling skills
Skills needed for this role
The Sales Associate must have basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices and must have knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements. He/She must have solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to read, write. He/She must also communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Sales and Marketing