Sales Manager will help the company meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieves growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designs and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Owns recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identifies emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Skills needed for this role
Sales Manager must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, dedication to providing great customer service, Ability to lead a sales team, Leadership skills. He/She must mentor the sales team members, excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills, as well as strong business sense and industry expertise.
1-5 years of sales experience in the sales field, as a sales associate or in some other sales capacity
Marketing, Sales, Management