The Senior Account Executive achieves sales and profitability objectives, typically from new clients or accounts. He/She identifies marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process. He/She also manages and mentors other Account Executives and demonstrates advanced sales, market research and business skills.
- Prospects and develops new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Oversees a team of account executives to ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
- Consults with clients on business issues and research design
- Develops and implements effective account plans to retain existing customers.
- Projects manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Understands your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Develops innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Meets with prospective clients to answer questions about the product.
- Brainstorms methods for engaging and selling products to customers.
- Makes actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field, MBA is preferred
- Successful previous experience as Senior Account Executive and Sales Coordinator for more than 5 years
- Knowledge of customer relations management software and MS Office.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
Skills needed for this role
The Senior Account Executive must have management of integrated campaigns such as creative, branding, content, advertising, social. He/She must have hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management. Having excellent communications skills both written and verbally are also essential for this role.
Sales and Marketing