The Training Administrator is the entry level job position in the training department. He/She schedules, orders and tracks of all training courses organized in the company. He/She also runs the system of registrations and helps nominated employees.
- Identifies the training needs of our organization and chalk out a plan to carry them out.
- Responsible for updating and organizing an organization’s training programs for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
- Maintains training records (e.g. trainee lists٫ schedules٫ attendance sheets)
- Plans and implements programs for an organization, government agency, and any non-profit organization.
- Suggests new training programs or improvements when required
- Supports or assists an organization’s training function by overseeing communication with participants and vendors
- Administers training nominations, training registration and training logistics
- Maintains training records such as training lists, schedules, and attendance sheets
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Training or relevant field
- Proven previous work experience as a Training Administrator
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Thorough understanding of modern training principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate people
Skills needed for this role
The Training Administrator must have the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, and strong endurance skills. He/She must have the ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills. Having outstanding oral and written communication skills to converse effectively with trainees, departmental heads, and vendors are also essential for this role.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development