The Training Consultant performs needs assessments for organizations, then designs and facilitates employee or customer training materials and programs. Training can include a variety of topics to meet an organization’s needs.
- Revises, modifies, and updates training materials
- Evaluates current training and educational programs and suggest ways to improve or replace existing programs
- Gathers feedback on sessions from attendees for improving future content and presentation
- Prepares instructional materials such as design manuals and order books.
- Chooses educational procedures such as on-job coaching, e-learning, workshops, and conferences.
- Develops performance evaluation feedback channels.
- Communicates technical complexities of software in a simple manner.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of employee training and the helpfulness of the training programs which are offered to the employees of the company.
- Collaborates with external partners such as Leasing Consultant when outsource training will be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Human Resources, Training or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Training Consultant or similar role for more than 5 years
- Training & Development certification preferred
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough understanding of modern training principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate people
Skills needed for this role
The Training Consultant must have an exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and clearly transfer knowledge to learners. He/She must have the ability to interpret and assess training and development needs and to develop appropriate and creative responses.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee
Training and Development