The Senior Designer leads a team of designers and works with them on various projects. He/She produces print creative solutions for our marketing needs. He/She also makes sure that the design team is promoting our brand by designing creative and interactive pieces.
- Oversees conceptualization of design projects.
- Creates execution plans for projects and sees them through to completion.
- Ensures the design team and junior designers are producing quality work.
- Conceptualizes original and unique designs and illustrations.
- Chooses the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the project.
- Ensures the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
- Coordinates between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work and
- Stays up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication or any other design related field.
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer
- Expert with design software and editing tools. (InVision, Adobe, Corel DRAW, Balsamiq etc)
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
Skills needed for this role
The Senior Designer must have good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail. He/She must also have the ability to lead a team in a time-bound environment, must have excellent communication, time management, multitasking skills, and problem-solving aptitude with outstanding creativity skills.
More than 5 Years Experienced Employee